The clinic has 3 treatment areas:
- 1. The front of the clinic: 4 physios work in the front of the clinic and the waiting location for this front clinic zone is in reception area.
- 2. The back of the clinic: Three therapists will work in the back clinic zone and the exercise area, which was converted into a waiting area, is now once again, a training area. We now have two clinical reformers, a stability chair and Pilates springboard for individual and group training. The waiting area after check-in is now back in the reception area.
- 3. Akasha studio across the hall: One half of the studio is a large treatment/training room and has its own reformer/tower and stability chair. The other half is a training studio for use by all the physios. The waiting location for the treatment room is in the hall between the clinic and the studio close to the appropriate entrance door into Akasha – we’ll show you! The other 1/2 of Akasha is a training studio that your physio will escort you to if this area is part of your treatment session.
Helping prevent the spread of the coronavirus and more!
Frequent hand washing/sanitizing
There is hand sanitizer in reception and every treatment room, which you will be asked to use upon arrival into the clinic. Your therapist will frequently either wash, or sanitize their hands each time they put on, or take off their gloves or mask.
Physical distancing and masks
We will wear a medical grade mask at all times and will maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from you when possible, and ask that you do the same for us. Plexiglass barriers have been added to the reception area since 6 feet of distance cannot be met here. Our receptionists will wear a mask to escort you to your waiting area.
Not touching our face
We will also encourage you to not touch your face – this is a tough one, and ask that you feel free to do the same for us!!
Treatment Room Cleaning
Between each patient/client the treatment room will be cleaned as follows:
- Table paper and any paper products used during your session will be disposed in the recycle bin, masks and gloves in the garbage
- Table, bolster, vinyl pillows, stool top, Pilates equipment, vinyl gym equipment will be wiped with a medical grade disinfectant/cleaner Biotext
- We will intermittently use fabric towelling, cloth gowns. Otherwise, disposable paper products will be used
- All tables, hard surfaces, sneeze guards, door handles, anything touched will be cleaned when needed during the day